Rode Wireless GO (White)
+4 in stock!1x Rode MagClip GO (Magnet Clip for the Wireless GO)$21.45
-$4.47 discount on buying this offer.
The World's Smallest and Most Versatile Wireless Microphone System. Wireless GO is the next step in the evolution of wireless microphones, an ultra-compact, broadcast-quality wireless mic system designed for voice recording on-the-go. It’s the perfect solution for every kind of content creator needing to work wirelessly: filmmakers, vloggers, journalists, educators, business professionals and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing a feather-light 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX)
The reciever is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing.
- Operates as a clip-on mic or belt pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
- Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RODE’s smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt pack (and sold separately).
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
What's in the box?
- Rode Wireless GO (White)
- 2 x Fur Windshields
- Storage Pouch
- Coiled Patch Cable SC2
- USB Cable
|Department||Wireless Microphones / Systems|
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Max Operating Range||70 m|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Included Transmitters||1 x Bodypack with Microphone|
|Outer Dimensions||4.4 x 4.64 x 1.85 cm|