Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
The Rode RX-CAM is a camera-mounted wireless receiver designed to provide easy reception of wireless audio for videographers, filmmakers, and electronic news gatherers. It works with RODELink digital wireless systems and can be powered via two AA batteries or a micro-USB connection.
An internal antenna contributes to the compactness of the RX-CAM. It supports mounting to a standard camera shoe mount or via 3/8” thread or belt clip. The bottom panel slides down for access to the gain switch, which has positions for 0 dB, -10 dB, and -20 dB. An OLED display delivers clear indication of level, battery status for the receiver and transmitter, current channel, and mute status. Dedicated buttons for power, channel selection, and mute offer simple menu-free operation. The 3.5mm TRS output is wired for dual mono and features a locking jack socket to prevent accidental disconnection.
- For RODELink Wireless Systems
- Internal Antenna
- Multiple Mounting Options
- 3-Position Gain Switch
- OLED Display
- Level and Battery Status Indication
- Channel Selector and Mute Button
- 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Output
- Powered via AA Batteries or Micro-USB
What's in the box?
- Rode RX-CAM Camera-Mounted Wireless Receiver
- Locking 3.5mm TRS Patch Cable