RME MADIface Pro
Delivery on request
The MADIface Pro from RME is a USB 2.0 audio interface that features recording up to 24-bit / 192 kHz and offers support for the powerful MADI multichannel audio protocol. It allows for 68 input channels and 68 output channels in total, plus it feature's RME's Hammerfall DSP and & TotalMix FX virtual mixer, allowing for complex routing and delay-free submixes that can be used for headphone mixes, effects groups and more.
The MADIface Pro is equipped with a set of optical MADI I/O ports, two XLR microphone inputs, each with high-quality digitally controlled preamps, and two TS line/instrument inputs. It also features stereo XLR main outputs and two (1/4" and 1/8") headphone outputs. The device features a breakout cable with two 5-pin DIN connectors for MIDI I/O and is also capable of providing additional virtual MIDI I/O via MADI. The MADIface Pro ships with a USB cable, MIDI breakout cable, power supply, carrying box, and driver CD.
- 68 Input / 68 Output Channels Total
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 4 x Analog Inputs (2x XLR & 2x 1/4" TS)
- MADI I/O: Optical via FDDI Duplex SC
- Main Output 1/2: 2 x XLR
- Headphone Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- MIDI I/O via DIN Breakout Cable & MADI
- Hammerfall DSP & TotalMix FX Mixer
- USB 2.0 (USB 3 Compatible)
- Mac and Windows Compatible
What's in the box?
- RME MADIface Pro 136-Channel Audio Interface
- USB 2.0 Cable (3.3" / 1 m)
- MIDI Breakout Cable
- Power Supply
- Carrying Box
- RME Driver CD