Reloop Turn 5
With Turn 5 Reloop HiFi is launching a quartz-controlled, direct-drive turntable that meets the highest sound requirements. Using our expertise we have developed a new HiFi turntable, which with its technical sophistication is the best in its class.
The brushless, direct-drive DC motor ensures a powerful drive at a very consistent rotation and the Reloop Turn 5 has been produced using die-cast precision manufacturing techniques. A dampening rubber base on the turntable system eliminates any unwanted resonance and the accompanying 5 mm rubber coating also protects against vibrations so that nothing stands in the way of the exceptional sound reproduction.
The three motor speeds can be selected with convenient controls on the top to 33 1/3, 45 or 78 rpm. This means the Reloop Turn 5 can also play back old shellac records with a corresponding mono-system (not included). Next to this is the large start/stop knob. The universal locking mechanism (SME) on the tonearm allows for a quick and easy headshell exchange. Also, with the supplied counterweight a whole range of cartridges can be used as this also supports heavier pick-ups. On the rear panel of the Reloop Turn 5 is a gold-plated phono output pair (RCA) with a separate earth connection to prevent any potential interference. The terminal for all cable connections has been recessed to protect them as much as possible. For a simple exchange, the power cable and the RCA cable can be removed.
The Reloop Turn 5 uses a statically balanced S-shape tone arm. This is supplied, along with the hydraulic lift and an anti-skating setting, with a convenient tone arm height adjustment with locking VTA. This guarantees optimum performance of the cartridge and an accurate reproduction of the recording medium. The supplied Ortofon 2M Red cartridge is already pre-mounted on a headshell and stands out thanks to its elliptical cut with phenomenal sound quality.
- Quartz-Controlled HiFi turntable with high torque
- Brushless Direct Drive DC Motor
- Precision machined Die-Cast Aluminium Turntable Platter for a perfectly balanced rotation
- Deadening Rubber covering rear platter surface & special 5mm rubber mat for optimized resonance control and damping
- Static-balanced S shaped tonearm with VTA adjustment
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Integrated motor control selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- Universal Headshell Connector provides added flexibility
- High Quality Phono outputs (with separate grounding connection)
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (power and RCA cables detachable)
- Sunk-in terminal cavity for protected connection
- Especially heavy metal construction, rigid cabinet design and Shock-resistant feet for effective decoupling
- Supplied counterweight supports a wide variety of cartridges
- Elegant design with deep black Piano Finish and a fully gold anodised Platter
What's in the box?
- Reloop Turn 5 Belt-Driven Hi-Fi Turntable
- Turntable Platter
- Dust Cover
- 2x Dustcover hinges
- Balance Counter Weight
- PHONO RCA Cable with earth lead
- AC power supply cord
- Rubber Mat
- Instruction Manual
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge & headshell
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM|
|Outer Dimensions||45.8 x 36.8 x 16.2 cm|