Reloop BeatMix 2 MK2 DJ Controller
The Reloop BeatMix 2 MK2 is a performance-oriented 2-channel pad controller for Serato DAW. Both companies have teamed up, to develop a ‘fun to use’ 2-Channel controller for the worldwide popular DJ software Serato to work seamlessly plug ‘n’ play: Connect and start mixing. Beatmix 2 MK2 offers an ergonomically designed 2-channel mixer layout, optimised for the club allowing you to work intuitively: high-quality line-faders, an extremely smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-colour drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units are the foundation for your creativity. Also, ultra flat, touch-sensitive jog wheels with aluminium platters and a diameter of 14.4 cm guarantee selectively precise beat matching, fast searching within tracks, and an authentic vinyl feel.
A further special feature is the sophisticated Serato sampler control: Besides a dedicated volume fader, it is possible to start and stop samples via the pad section. Split Mode offers the possibility of a combined work flow as you can control both your cue points and trigger your samples at the same time. The high-quality studio FX by iZotope can be creatively manipulated within Serato, thanks to two separate FX units, each one equipped with three rotaries and an endless encoder. The integrated audio interface offers all necessary connections that are needed for your mix: Two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control, and an RCA output for connecting your speakers. Beatmix 2 MK2 is a winning package combining extensive mixing functions and a well thought out performance pad section, all at a very attractive price.
- 2-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue- mode
- Cue and sampler mode can be combined
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jacks and included EQ control
- 3 mm jack mic input
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ & DJ INTRO
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
What's in the box?
Serato DJ Intro
Quick start guide
|Dimensions||49.2 x 31.7 x 3.5 cm|