Presonus Studio 1810c
The PreSonus Studio 1810c is an 18x8 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for bands and audio engineers in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via four XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX Class-A mic preamp with phantom power. The four rear-panel 1/4" inputs are ideal for accepting additional line-level sources. Operate at up to 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count, or at 192 kHz sample rate with 8x6 I/O functionality.
The Studio 1810c has six balanced 1/4" line outputs - the first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. Two 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs with front-panel volume knobs accommodate two sets of headphones. Digital connections include stereo S/PDIF I/O via coaxial jacks, and an 8-channel ADAT optical input. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
- Flexible multichannel audio/MIDI interface ideal for bands, audio engineers, and producers
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Four XLR-1/4" combo inputs-two support mic/instrument/line level, two support mic/line level
- Four rear-panel 1/4" TRS line-level inputs
- Line switch toggles inputs 1-2 between line and instrument level
- XMAX Class-A mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, headphone volume, and main output mute
- Two 1/4" main/line outputs and four additional 1/4" line outputs
- All 1/4" line outputs are balanced and DC-coupled
- 1/4" stereo headphone output with A/B button for easy monitoring of outputs 1-2 or 3-4
- Additional 1/4" stereo headphone output with independent volume control
- ADAT optical input supports eight channels at up to 48 kHz, or four channels at 96 kHz
- Coaxial S/PDIF ports for two extra digital inputs and outputs
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
What's in the box?
- PreSonus Studio 1810c 18x8 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cable
- Studio One Artist DAW software with flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control room integration
- Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments