PreSonus Eris E5 XT
2 in stock!
Models / Alternatives
Building upon the success of the original, the PreSonus Eris E5 XT Two-Way Active 5" Studio Monitor offers the same robust connectivity options with an updated driver combo and a larger ported enclosure. The Hugh Sarvis designed EBM waveguide delivers a wider and more controlled sweet spot, ideal for group listening and collaboration. The E5 XT utilizes 80W Class-AB biamplification to power the 5" woven composite woofer and 1" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome high-frequency driver, which combine to deliver up to 102 dB of continuous SPL.
The Eris E5 provides a balanced XLR, a balanced ¼" TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input. Dial in the acoustic tuning controls for a flattened frequency response and an accurate mixing contour. The acoustic controls on the rear panel include Level, HPF, LF-Trim, HF-Trim, and Acoustic Space. The PreSonus Eris E5 XT ships with a power cord.
- 5" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Coverage (HxV): 100 x 60° EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 80W, Class-AB biamplification
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
What's in the box?
- PreSonus Eris E5 XT Two-Way Active 5" Studio Monitor
- Power Cable
|Frequency Response||53 - 22 000 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Outer Dimensions||20.32 x 22.86 x 27.94 cm|