Pioneer DDJ-XP1 Pad Controller for Rekordbox DJ
DJs looking to add the creative possibilities of Rekordbox DJ and DVS to their turntable or multi-player set-ups need look no further than the robust, tactile and intuitive Pioneer DDJ-XP1 add-on controller.
With its clever layout of key and beat controls in the upper section, and 32 multi-coloured pad triggers in the lower section, plus touch-sensitive slide controls for FX on either side, the DDJ-XP1 allows DJs who love hardware to seamlessly integrate the power and creativity of Rekordbox software via computer into their music.
The abilities to customize the arrangement of pads with a clever editor to suit your own flow, and to use the pads like a synth keyboard to trigger musical phrases, all help to increase the level of improvisation and experimentation possible within your mixes, making the DDJ-XP1 an essential controller for musical pioneers exploring the limitless possibilities of Rekordbox, in harmony with their existing set-up.
- 32 tactile assignable multi-coloured performance pads, which boast the lowest latency of any DJ controller
- 2 slide FX strips, which allow dynamic control of your chosen FX
- Silent Cue function, ensuring music restarts instantly at the correct BPM when a turntable starts to revolve
- Key Shift function, which changes the key of your next track to match the master track, and shift keys up and down
- Pad Editor, to assign your favourite modes and features to each pad
- 1 USB B port (on rear panel)
- USB bus powered
What's in the box?
- Pioneer DDJ-XP1 controller
- User manual
- USB cable
- Rekordbox DJ and Rekordbox DVS software licences
|Dimensions||33.3 x 23.7 x 4.4 cm|