Pioneer DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller
For DJs using Serato and looking for a portable dedicated controller, the Pioneer DDJ-SR2 ticks every box. Software blends seamlessly with hardware in this compact and feature-packed unit, to take your mixing to the next level. With the latest Serato DJ software plus the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion pack included, it’s the perfect package for new Serato users too!
Complete Serato DJ integration with your Mac or PC is possible thanks to some clever dedicated buttons, which trigger Serato’s Pitch ’n Time key-based functions, allowing a track’s key to shift, sync or reset on the fly without changing the tempo, and control advanced features like Hot Cue, Slip Mode, Roll and Slicer. And when it’s time to bring vinyl or CDs to the mix, the selection of analogue ins and outs allow easy connection of additional hardware, making the DDJ-SR2 the perfect hub for your DJ set-up.
Pioneer’s renowned build quality is evident throughout, from the large, low latency jog wheels to the tactile performance pads. And with the ability to run from AC mains or USB power, the lightweight but powerful DDJ-SR2 really is the Serato DJs dream controller come true, wherever your mixing takes you.
- Dedicated buttons to control Serato functions
- 2 channels, 2 deck controls
- 16 tactile multi-coloured performance pads
- DVS upgrade-ready, allowing users of Serato DJ DVS expansion pack to scratch with Serato Noisemap Control CD/vinyl on CDJs/turntables
- 1 6.3 mm jack mic input
- 2 stereo phono/line inputs
- XLR, RCA and balanced 6.3 mm jack outputs
- 1 USB B port (on rear panel)
- Twin headphone outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm mini jack)
What's in the box?
- Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Serato DJ controller
- User manual
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Serato DJ and Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ software
|Dimensions||55.3 x 33.5 x 6.5 cm|