Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 DJ Controller
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Estimated Time of Arrival: 1pcs. (no ETA)
Models / Alternatives
Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 is meant to provide full control over your Traktor rig without taking too much of your table space.
Instantly mapping to Traktor after being plugged in, the X1 provides extensive control over cue points, track positioning, as well as loops, and two Traktor FX units of your choice. Additionally, the new X1 boasts with a set of touch-sensitive loop and browser controls, which provide many performance possibilities, altogether with RGB-backlit cue point trigger buttons, which enable you to instantly identify cue points. Also, you get a touch strip controller, which makes it easy to scan tracks, simply browse through them, or control your FX. Robust knobs, precision buttons, touch-sensitive encoders - the X1 has it all and since it has a sturdy aluminium body, no journey is a threat. To make the deal even better, you also get a €45 e-voucher to shop at the Native Instruments' shop online, when you register your new Traktor Kontrol X1.
- Easy-to-use Native Instruments Traktor controller
- Full control over 2-track decks and 2 Traktor FX units
- Touch strip provides ultra-precise track control and navigation
- Top quality buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders
- Sturdy aluminium construction
- Plug-and-play driverless operation
- €45 e-voucher to shop at Native Instruments' online store when you register the product
What's in the box?
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2
- USB cable
- €45 e-voucher
|Dimensions||29.4 x 12 x 5.2 cm|