MOTU Micro Lite
Built from the same technology found in the MIDI Timepiece, the micro lite is a professional MIDI interface and that provides portable, plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer.
The micro lite provides five MIDI in, five MIDI out for a total of eighty MIDI channels. Large front-panel LEDs illuminate to indicate MIDI activity. The unit takes full advantage of USB, providing high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion.
In the event that one needs to connect another sound module or synthesizer, another MOTU USB MIDI interface can be connected via any available USB port. And the micro lite is entirely powered by the USB port - no wall wart or AC plug. The interface is housed in a rugged metal casing and slides easily into a shoulder bag or briefcase for portability and convenient desktop operation. Removable rack attachments, as well as a custom center-joint fastener, are included and allow for easily mounting two units side by side in a standard 19-inch equipment rack.
- MIDI connectivity - Five MIDI inputs and outputs provide 80 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Compatibility - Works with your favorite software. Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- USB-powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary.
- Rack mountable - With rack ears attached, fits one half of a standard 48.26 cm rack at 1U high. Excluding rack ears, chassis dimensions are 24.13 x 17.78 x 4.45 cm.