Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
+Out of stock. Contact us for more info.1x Moog DFAM$913.82+Delivery on request1x Moog Mother-32 / DFAM Two-Tier Rack Stand$75.15
-$51.53 discount on buying this offer.
Moog's Mother-32 is a new, yet familiar for all analog lovers, analog synthesizer with Eurorack compatibility, an integrated 32-step sequencer and a 32-point patchbay. What makes it stand out of the crowd (aside the fact that it is made by Moog) is its powerful vintage voice, signature Moog ladder filters (high-pass and low-pass: 20Hz - 20kHz), a voltage-controlled 32-step sequencer, a MIDI input for external control and a 32-point 3.5mm patch bay for extended sound creation capabilities. Semi-modular design can also make sounds without patch cables and be fully controllable via MIDI. The single oscillator can also be switched between square and saw waveforms whilst also having pulse width modulation capabilities. The LFO-generated frequencies can be routed to the VCO, pulse width and filter cutoff, while the classic 24 dB ladder filter is switchable between high- and low-pass with controls for resonance and cutoff. Finally, the envelope offers controls for attack and decay with sustain available via toggle switch. If you are looking to immerse yourself in the analog world but do not know where to start, Moog Mother-32 is the solution to your problem.
- First Moog semi-modular tabletop Eurorack synthesizer
- Analog, digital sequencing and MIDI control in one gadget
- 32-step sequencer (real-time and step-record) with 64 slots to save sequences
- Vintage-style Moog oscillator with sawtooth and pulse wave outputs
- Extra audio input for processing external audio sources
- Moog Ladder high-pass and low-pass filter includes voltage-controlled resonance
- White noise generator for creating electronic percussion sounds
- 32-point patch bay includes 5 x 3.5mm patch cables
- Easy integration to the rest of your synth gear with MIDI to CV converter as well as 5-pin MIDI input
- Can be easily installed in a Eurorack case
What's in the box?
Power supply adapter
5 3.5mm patch cables
|Features||Sequencer, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Outer Dimensions||31.9 x 13.3 x 10.7 cm|