Lume Cube Panel Go
An intelligent LCD on the rear of the Panel GO displays the color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level. At 100% brightness, the light runs for approximately 1.3 hours, and at 50% for 2.3 hours. The Panel GO is charged via its USB Type-C port and can be used while charging. Design features include an aluminum build, a built-in diffusion panel, and side control buttons.
Mount the Panel GO on your camera or rig using its bottom 1/4"-20 thread or the included shoe adapter. This light also comes with a USB Type-C charging cable.
- Compact, slim LED panel with 112 bicolor LEDs
- 3200 to 5600K adjustable color temperature
- CRI of 96+ for accurate color rendering
- 1 to 100% brightness
- 1080 lux brightness at 1.6'
- LCD panel displays color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level
- USB Type-C charging; can charge while in use
- Built-in diffusion panel
What's in the box?
- Lume Cube Panel GO
- 1/4"-20 to Shoe Mount Adapter
- USB Type-C Charging Cable