KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Nearfield Monitor (Black)
KRK's Rokit RP5 G3 monitors are all about pristine and clear sound quality that is fundamental when producing your tracks. These monitors have high-quality and innovative Class A/B amplifiers pushing a great-sounding woofer and soft-dome tweeter, both of which, in each monitor, ensure that you have plenty of high-headroom and that distortion is something you will not need to worry about anymore. These essential qualities let you fully dive into your mix and hear everything in there: punchy bass, clear mids and crystal-clear highs up to 30kHz. Another amazing upgrade in the RP5 G3 is the active electronics system, which provides you with high- and low-frequency controls, so that your room does not give you unnecessary resonance. Also, the legendary Rokit design is not just a visual candy, RP5 G3's rounded edges provide an improved stereo image, compared to its rivals. The insides are designed to eliminate standing waves and other resonance issues. The result? Best-selling reference monitors in the market with pure and undistorted sound.
- Universal studio monitors with sound you can trust
- Great for any music style
- Clear and sharp frequency response across the whole range (up to 30kHz)
- Low-noise and high headroom due to active 2-way electronics
- Shape your sound to fit your room with high- and low-frequency controls
- Front port increases sonar clarity and reduces unnecessary resonance
- Integrated limiter prevents speaker damage during unexpected peaks
What's in the box?
|Frequency Response||45 - 35 000 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Outer Dimensions||28.2 x 23 x 18.5 cm|