KRK Classic 8
Models / Alternatives
The KRK Classic 8 is a 2-way near-field monitor suitable for critical listening and mixing. The monitor leverages technology from its predecessor in the ROKIT series, but gives you a flat sound geared for achieving more accurate mixes in the common studio or home studio environment.
KRK knows people are fans of the classic KRK sound, so you can can still get that proud, bass-forward feel out of these monitors if you switch on the +2 dB KRK Bass Boost. This setting holds true to the tone professionals over the world have come to love for years and years. The monitor comes with its own isolation pads. Power the monitor with a standard IEC power cable.
- More Accurate Sound over KRK ROKIT 8
- Classic KRK Sound via 2 dB Bass Boost
- 8" Glass-Aramid Fiber Woofer
- 1" Soft-Dome Textile Tweeter
- Bi-Amp Class-AB Amplifiers
- XLR, 1/4" and RCA Input Jacks
- Volume, Low- and High-Frequency Controls
- Built-In Safety Limiter
What's in the box?
- KRK Classic 8