The variable crossover control allows you to adjust the subwoofer's performance to ensure it seamlessly integrates with any sized nearfield monitor, delivering a smooth and accurate transition at any crossover-frequency.
The KRK 10s2 is designed for use in professional studios and includes features such as the front-firing bass port and limited high-frequency, which allows for flexible placement when used alongside any other studio monitors. Even if you position the subwoofer off-center and move your ear off-axis, the KRK 10s2 retains the original sound character and performance.
Bypass Footswitch Control
The 10s2 is equipped with an innovative bypass function that bypasses the entire subwoofer and delivers full-range audio directly to your monitors. Ideal for editing and tracking, simply connect any 1/4'' latching footswitch.
- 10'' glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a maximum SPL of 117dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful and lightweight Class-D amplifier
- Optimised four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grille and 15mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
|Frequency Response (Hz)||28 - 156|
|Cabinet Dimensions||38.2 x 35.5 x 40.8|
KRK Systems was founded in 1986 by an engineer Keith Klawitter. He was frustrated by the fact he couldn’t find a monitor that gave him clarity and accuracy, so the solution was to build his own monitors. The rest is history – KRK monitors can now be found in lots of studios all around the world, because they are an industry standard.More KRK products