KRK 10S2 Studio Subwoofer
The KRK 10s2 Active Subwoofer is the perfect compliment to any KRK studio monitor, enhancing their natural power while building upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy. The new 10s2 features a custom-voiced 10'' glass aramid woofer which combines with the Class-D amplifier to deliver tight, defined bass and improved transient responses. The curved enclosure design has a front-firing bass port which allows for flexible positioning within your existing setup. Whether you're mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or simply need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK 10s2 Subwoofer provides the detail and accuracy required for creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.
Variable Crossover The variable crossover control allows you to adjust the subwoofer's performance to ensure it seamlessly integrates with any sized nearfield monitor, delivering a smooth and accurate transition at any crossover-frequency.
Flexible Positioning The KRK 10s2 is designed for use in professional studios and includes features such as the front-firing bass port and limited high-frequency, which allows for flexible placement when used alongside any other studio monitors. Even if you position the subwoofer off-center and move your ear off-axis, the KRK 10s2 retains the original sound character and performance.
Bypass Footswitch Control The 10s2 is equipped with an innovative bypass function that bypasses the entire subwoofer and delivers full-range audio directly to your monitors. Ideal for editing and tracking, simply connect any 1/4'' latching footswitch.
- 10'' glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a maximum SPL of 117dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful and lightweight Class-D amplifier
- Optimised four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grille and 15mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
What's in the box?
- KRK 10S2 - 10" 160W Powered Subwoofer
- AC Cable
|Frequency Response||28 - 156 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Outer Dimensions||40.8 x 38.2 x 35.5 cm|