Korg Minilogue Bass
New product. Available: 2022-12
Estimated Time of Arrival: 1pcs. (no ETA)
Musicians and analog synth enthusiasts looking for a quality bass synthesizer will be thrilled with the limited-edition Korg Minilogue Bass, an all-analog polyphonic synthesizer with a fully programmable four-voice architecture, 100 new factory presets, a redesigned liquid front panel, and inverted red and black keys.
The synth offers 8 voice-allocation modes, while the OLED display offers parameter information and features a real-time oscilloscope, providing eye-catching visual feedback on the sound being played. A 16-step sequencer not only records poly notes, but motion sequences of knob movements as well. A tape-style delay further expands the sound and settings are savable per preset. Programming is a breeze with a single-knob-per-function architecture that satisfies seasoned synth professionals and beginner programmers.
- Four Voices, Fully Programmable
- 100 New Factory Presets (40 for Bass)
- Modes: Poly, Duo, Mono, Chord, Unison
- Modes: Delay, ARP, Side Chain
- 16-Step Poly Note and Motion Sequencer
- Tape-Style Delay
- OLED Display with Built-In Oscilloscope
- Redesigned Top Panel with Inverse Keys
- Chassis-Mounted Metal Shaft Pots
- Rubber-Coated Knobs
What's in the box?
- Korg Minilogue Bass
- Power Adapter
|Features||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Outer Dimensions||50 x 30 x 8.5 cm|