The KB229M Tripod Boom Microphone by Hamilton Stands features a diecast aluminum hub and collet with fixed boom arm of 76.5 cm in length, for applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, schools and more. Ideal for the professional, it works well for an advancing musician.
- Professional boom stand with die cast aluminum hub and collets
- Boom arm is 76.5 cm
- Aluminum die cast hub and collets for long use and abuse.
- Die cast collet adjusts heigtht from 99 - 169 cm
- Base Spread 58 cm
- T-handle adjustment for boom tilt adjustment and secure boom positioning
- Square boom clamp design with large clamping area
- Self-merchandising colored box
What's in the box?
- Hamilton KB229M
|Mic height||99 - 169 cm|
|Mic Boom arm lenght||76.5 cm|