Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Models / Alternatives
Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, this third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavors.
The improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power and a selectable Air circuit, which adds brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4" input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal from a guitar, bass, synthesizer, or drum machine. The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Listen through the supplied over-ear headphones or connect active speakers to the balanced 1/4" monitor outputs. Since the Scarlett Solo is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- Perfect for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar at home or on the go
- Third-generation Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8' XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
What's in the box?
- Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone
- Mic Stand Attachment
- Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 9.8' XLR Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable