Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen
The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars, basses, synthesizers, or drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps.
24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Hook up headphones to the front-panel 1/4" jack and connect active speakers to the rear-panel balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, then enjoy independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings. Since the Scarlett 2i2 is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- Perfect for recording vocals and a guitar, two instruments, two mics, or a stereo mixer feed
- Third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8' XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
What's in the box?
- Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone
- Mic Stand Attachment
- Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 9.8' XLR Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable