Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface
Once in a while a product comes along which fulfills its brief so perfectly, it’s hard for other manufacturers to get a look-in. In setting out to build a compact USB audio interface as pro-sounding and easy to use as the Scarlett Solo, but with added 2-in/2-out flexibility, Focusrite have created a modern classic with Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen.
Scarlett 2i2 offers two sensational mic preamps and two redesigned 2nd gen instrument inputs, both accessed via a pair of clever combi sockets which will accept XLR and ¼” jack plugs. Need to record 2 vocalists, or two guitars, or a stereo source like a keyboard? No problem, 2i2 has it covered.
Add to that the legendary Focusrite build quality and excellent bundled software, and it’s easy to understand why the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen is the best selling USB audio interface in the world. Find out for yourself!
- 2 natural sounding mic preamps, as used across the Scarlett range, with 48v phantom power for condenser mics
- 2 XLR/¼“ combi mic/instrument inputs
- Record any 2 sources simultaneously
- Halo lights around the dials provide clear visual feedback on levels
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion, sample rates up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Super-low round-trip latency
- USB bus powered (no need for a separate power supply)
- 2 balanced ¼“ TRS line/monitor outputs
- Headphone output with independent gain control
- Robust metal enclosure and surge protected circuits
- Mac and Windows compatible
What's in the box?
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen USB audio interface
- User manual
- USB cable
- Bundled software includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube’s Time & Tone, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation’s Bass Station VST, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Addictive Keys VST