Cambridge Audio CXA81
Models / Alternatives
Half a decade after the CX range redefined performance at its price point, it’s time to reimagine, reengineer and reinvigorate. The all-new CXA61 and CXA81 integrated amplifiers build on the foundations laid (and the Awards won) by CXA60 and CXA80, but with a fresh and progressive perspective.
The CXA81 is poised, effortless and sophisticated. Its 80 watts per channel give it complete authority over music, and it wrings every emotional and musical nuance from your whole collection.
- 80-watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- Separate, symmetrical left and right channels are carefully engineered to deliver incredible sound-staging
- Balanced XLR inputs for low noise interference
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in
What's in the box?
- Cambridge Audio CXA81
- Power Cable
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Remote Control
- Control Bus Cable
- Bluetooth antenna
|Power||80W RMS into 8 Ω, 120W RMS into 4 Ω|
|Frequency Range||5 - 60 000 Hz|
|Input||1x balanced XLR, 4 x RCA|
|Output||Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output|
|Other Connections||1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 43 x 34.1 cm|