Boya BY-M3 (Android)
2 in stock!
Models / Alternatives
The Boya BY-M3 is a lavalier microphone for Android phones and other devices with a USB Type-C connector. The clip-on lavalier design provides a hands-free option for talent, while the omnidirectional pickup pattern gives the mic a forgiving quality—helping to keep the audio at consistent levels, even when the talent turns away from the capsule. The mic offers low handling noise and minimal proximity effect, keeping unwanted low end under control even at close range. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, the condenser mic element can easily handle a variety of speaking and presenting styles. The BY-M3 is powered by your iOS device, so no battery is required.
The versatile design lets you detach the mic and use the cable as a male 3.5mm TRS to USB Type-C adapter cable—allowing you to connect other devices to your Android phone, iPad Pro, Mac, PC, or other compatible device. A carrying pouch, a foam windscreen, and a lapel clip are included.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Compatible with most of Type-C devices
- 6 meter long cable, comfortably adapter to various environments
- 16 bits/48KHz digital resolution
- Low handing noise
- Powered by USB Type-C devices
What's in the box?
- BOYA BY-M3 Digital Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Detachable USB Type-C Cable
- 3.5mm TRS Male to USB Type-C Cable
- Foam Windscreen
- Lapel Clip
- Carrying Bag
|Microphone Type||Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 000 Hz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||76 dB|
|Connector||1 x USB Type-C Male|