Behringer X-Touch Compact
The Behringer X-Touch Compact Universal USB/MIDI Controller is designed to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable, therefore no setup required, allowing you to enjoy instant operation straight out of the box. The Dual-Layer mode on the X-Touch Compact provides lightning-fast switching between DAW and instrument control whilst the 16 rotary controls allow for instant parameter alterations. The X-Touch Compact includes a built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to a Mac or PC as well as standard I/O ports for controlling external hardware.
Thanks to integrated Mackie Control emulation, the X-Touch Compact is compatible with any professional audio software with no setup needed, allowing you to choose your favourite DAW. There are 9 fully automated, touch sensitive 100 mm motorised faders that provide excellent response reaction with your music. With a dual-layer mode, users can quickly switch between DAW and instrument control and the X-Touch Compact controller also features preconfigured control elements for quick operation straight from setup.
Intuitive Light Configuration
The X-Touch Compact provides users with 16 rotary controls with amber-hued LED collars for an excellent visual display and control options. There are 39 illuminated buttons that offer direct access to the preconfigured or user assigned key functions. These lights show when a channel is muted or soloed and users can add multiple tracks and even adjust panning at the same time. An integrated USB interface allows connection to a Mac or PC without the need to install drivers.
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application
- ED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers - no drivers required
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ) and low power consumption for energy saving