Related Blog Posts
Behringer VC340 - authentic Analog Vocoder for Human Voice and Strings Ensemble Sounds from the ‘80s.
Based on the highly regarded VP330+, the Behringer Vocoder VC340 is an authentic recreation of the classic and can create awe-inspiring talking-synth sounds or huge string sections and multi-chorus pads. Multi-platinum artists have credited the vocoder for it unusual timbre and texture including Kraftwerk, Michael Jackson, Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder, and more. The sound of the vocoder became a staple in major motion pictures and video games for its ability to create robot voices, special audio effects, and much more.
The Vocoder VC340 doesn't include a microphone, but instead allows you to use your favorite XLR or 1/4" microphone for the modulator input, while the carrier signal is implemented from the front panel of the keyboard. You can mix a variety of signals with various human voices (male, female, and ensemble) as well as mix in a dedicated string section. The ensemble features a super-extensive chorus, which uses an analog BBD delay circuit. Other notable features include vibrato, pitchshifting, keyboard splits, and more.
- Authentic analog Vocoder, Human Voice and Strings sounds from the ‘80’s
- Vocoder sounds that wrote musical history and inspired some of the most famous artists and bands
- Microphone input to modulate any audio signal
- Multiple-stage Chorus based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity
- 32 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
What's in the box?
- Behringer Vocoder VC340 - Analog Vocoder for Human Voice and Strings Sounds
- Power Cord
|Outer Dimensions||64.9 x 25.7 x 10.3 cm|