Avantone Pro MixCubes Active Black (Pair)
The Avantone Active MixCube Powered Full-Range Mini Reference Monitors are a pair of professional studio reference monitors specifically tailored to produce the useful musical range of 90 Hz to 17 kHz. In today's world of high definition media, it is still necessary to mix music that translates and sounds as defined on lo-fi speakers such as laptops and smartphones, as well as hi-fi full-range HD audio systems. The Active MixCube provides audio engineers with accurate and detailed mid-frequency referencing, leaving the larger 2-way and 3-way monitoring systems to bass and high-frequency referencing.
The Active MixCube features a powerful and accurate 60W (RMS) amplifier and 5.25" driver enclosed in a handsome MDF cabinet with a black finish. The input connector is an XLR-combo connection with XLR & 1/4" phone inputs that accept balanced and unbalanced signals. There is a variable gain control dial and on/off switch. Each speaker features its own external power supply with a 10' (3m) AC cable attached to the power supply, and an additional 10' (3m) cloth multi-pin cable that connects the power supply to the speaker. The Active MixCube's small size make them easy to place in any studio setting, and as an added feature, Avantone installed 5/8"-27 thread microphone stand fittings to the base of each speaker.
- Sold as Pair
- Midrange Frequency Studio Referencing
- Power Output: 60 Watts RMS
- Combo XLR & 1/4" Phone Input
- Accepts Balanced & Unbalanced Signals
- Variable Gain Control
- Ground Lift Switch
- Inline Power Supplies & 20' Power Cables
- Mountable to 5/8", 27-Thread Mic Stands
What's in the box?
- Avantone Pro Active MixCube Powered Full-Range Mini Reference Monitors (Pair, Black)
- AC Mains Cable - 10' (3m)
- Power Supply with Attached Power Cable to Speaker - 10' (3m)
|Frequency Response||90 - 17 000 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||XLR, TRS|
|Outer Dimensions||16.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 cm|