Audio Technica ATH-M50xPB (Limited Edition - Purple Black)
Models / Alternatives
Widely acclaimed for their sonic performance, one-ear monitoring capability, and foldable, travel-friendly design, the purple and black Audio-Technica ATH-M50x M-Series monitor headphones offer pro-grade build quality and audio performance for professional studio-based production, location recording, DJing, podcasting, and daily listening. Outfitted with 45mm large-aperture dynamic drivers and an over-ear, closed-back design, the ATH-M50x headphones deliver clarity, deep bass, and extended bandwidth (15 Hz to 28 kHz) while isolating you from outside sounds.
Thanks to the 90° swiveling earcups, pro-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Three detachable, single-sided cables—one coiled and two straight—are included for optimal operation in the studio or on the go. Each cable sports a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4" screw-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers. A carrying pouch is supplied with the ATH-M50x for convenient storage and transport of the headphones.
- For Pro-Level Tracking/Mixing and DJing
- 45mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 - 28 000 Hz Frequency Response
- Tuned for Clarity & Deep, Accurate Bass
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90° Swivel Earcups, Foldable Design
- Three Detachable Single-Sided Cables
- Pro-Grade Build Boosts Comfort/Strength
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4" Screw-On Adapter
What's in the box?
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x (Purple and Black)
- Coiled Cable (1.2 - 3 m)
- Straight Cable (3 m)
- Straight Cable (1.2 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Frequency Range||15 - 28 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1600 mW|