Audio Technica ATH-M50xMO (Limited Edition - Lantern Glow)
Models / Alternatives
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- For Pro-Level Tracking/Mixing and DJing
- 45mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Tuned for Clarity & Deep, Accurate Bass
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90° Swivel Earcups, Foldable Design
- Three Detachable Single-Sided Cables
- Pro-Grade Build Boosts Comfort/Strength
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4" Screw-On Adapter
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-M50xMO (Limited Edition - Lantern Glow)
- Coiled Cable (1.2 - 3 m)
- Straight Cable (3 m)
- Straight Cable (1.2 m)
- 1/4" Screw-On Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Frequency Range||15 - 28 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1600 mW|