Audio Technica ATH-M50x (B-Stock)
B-stock equipment could have been returned, used as demo or used during photoshoots, so it is visible that the packaging has been opened. Our B-stock gear usually is in ideal condition or only lightly used. B-stock equipment is sold with our 3 year warranty, just like new items. B-stock items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Looking for amazing value in professional monitor headphones? Soundium has an outstanding suggestion: the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. A-T's flagship M series 'phones feature 45mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and stunning detail you need to make sound decisions when you're recording, mixing, or DJing. The closed-back design gives you superior isolation, while the circumaural earpads give you cushy comfort during long sessions. Factor in their space-saving collapsible design, swivel earcups, and detachable cables (the ATH-M50x comes with both straight and coiled ones), a great price and you have a winner.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance and build quality
- A favourite of top audio engineers and pro-audio reviewers
- 15Hz-28kHz frequency response
- 45mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circum-aural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade ear-pad and headband materials give you comfort and durability
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (3.9'-9.8' coiled cable, 3.9' straight cable, and 9.8' straight cable)
- A top choice for tracking, mixing, DJ monitoring, and personal listening
- Includes carrying pouch and 1/4" screw-on adapter
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones (Black, B-Stock)
- 1.2m to 3m coiled cable
- 3m straight cable
- 1.2m straight cable
- 6.3mm screw-on adapter
- Carry pouch
|Frequency Range||15 - 28 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1600 mW|