Audio Technica ATH-G1
The headset is also equipped with a state-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone that lets you communicate with your fellow gamers and a streaming audience – the mic’s highly directional pickup ensures that you’re always heard loud and clear.
The attached 2.0 m (6.6') cable (terminated with a gold-plated stereo mini-plug) includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for convenient, one-hand operation. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction, and breathable headband pad and earpads keep you comfortable, no matter how long you game. And the pads detach for easy replacement when needed. Remove the boom mic, and you have an excellent pair of high-fidelity headphones to use with your favorite portable device.
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring Audio-Technica studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- High max input capacity (1,300 mW) ensures a lively, full-force gaming experience
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- 2.0 m (6.6') attached cable with gold-plated stereo mini-plug includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for one-hand operation
- Strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads provide supreme comfort through even the longest gaming sessions
- With mic removed, headset doubles as a pair of portable, high-fidelity headphones
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-G1
- Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals)
|Headphones Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Frequency Range||5 – 40 000 Hz|