Audio Technica ATH-ANC100BT
The ATH-ANC100BT QuietPoint® wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth® wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise. Featuring a convenient pendant-type design with mic and controls, these headphones make it easy to answer calls and control music playback from connected devices.
The ATH-ANC100BT headphones are equipped with 12 mm drivers that deliver powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity. The drivers are enclosed within compact housings that offer increased comfort over standard in-ear headphones. The comfort and sound isolation are further aided by the inclusion of four sizes of silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and a pair of medium-size Comply™ foam eartips, allowing you to construct the best fit possible. A 0.6 m audio cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug is also included to let you use the headphones without a Bluetooth wireless connection, if desired.
- In-ear Bluetooth headphones with noise-cancelling technology
- 10 hours of continuous Bluetooth and noise-cancelling use on a full charge
- Convenient pendant-type design with compact housings for greater comfort
- Controls enable you to adjust volume, answer calls or control music
- Powerful 12 mm drivers provide excellent sound reproduction
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC100BT Wireless In-ear Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- USB charging cable 30 cm
|Department||Wireless In-Ear Headphones|
|Active Noise Cancellation||Yes|
|Battery Runtime||10 h|
|Battery Recharge Time||3 h|
|Frequency Range||20 - 24 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||103 dB/mW|