Audio Technica AT 2020 (Limited Edition - Chrome)
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Models / Alternatives
Styled here in a limited edition reflective silver finish, the AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. The capsule features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from a wide variety of sources. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- Suitable for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide maximum versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
What's in the box?
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Limited Edition)
- Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Protective Pouch
|Frequency Range||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||–37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74dB|
|Outer Dimensions||16.2 x 5.2 cm|