Arturia MiniLab MK2 MIDI Keyboard / Controller
Small but perfectly formed, MiniLab MK2 is a powerful tool for creating music on the move, and equally essential for musicians seeking a capable studio controller that doesn’t overcrowd their workspace (that’s all of us, right?!).
This neat, rugged, laptop-sized keyboard packs in 25 slim velocity sensitive keys, 16 multi-function rotary encoders, 8 velocity/pressure sensitive backlit pads and a pair of touch sensitive sliders for pitch bend and modulation!
With powerful bundled software to satisfy your synth, piano and production needs, MiniLab MK2 is the complete compact controller, proving that the best things things really do come in small packages.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
What's in the box?
- Arturia MiniLab MK2 Controller (White)
- User manual
- USB cable
- Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano software
|Software||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Outer Dimensions||35.5 x 22 x 5 cm|