Arturia Keylab Essential 49 (Black)
Arturia’s KeyLab Essential 49 Black is a stunning controller keyboard which allows you to take control of your studio from one simple, elegant device. KeyLab Essential makes it possible to streamline and revolutionize your creative process, integrating your workflow with technical barriers removed.
In terms of hardware, the keyboard feels fantastic and plays beautifully, and offers plenty of hands-on control via the performance wheels, pads, sliders and assignable encoders. ‘DAW Command’ with dedicated buttons per function and the nifty ‘Analog Lab’ browser are further proof that KeyLab Essential can be the hub of your stage and studio world.
The bundled software complements the hardware perfectly, and provides a complete production suite; ‘Analog Lab 3’ delivers a huge range of synth and keyboard sounds; ‘Ableton Live Lite’ allows you to record, layer and edit your sounds via computer to create finished songs, and ‘UVI Grand Piano Model D’ puts a sample-based recreation of a classic Steinway piano at your fingertips.
- 49 note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch and mod wheels
- Chord play mode
- Dedicated MIDI channel change button
- 8 dual purpose dynamic backlit performance pads
- 9 pre-mapped rotary encoders, 9 pre-mapped faders
- ‘Analog Lab’ remote browser
- DAW command center with dedicated controls (MCU/HUI protocol)
- Midi output, Sustain pedal input
- USB connectivity (bus powered, class compliant, optional DC power)
What's in the box?
- Arturia KeyLab Essential 49 Black
- User manual
- USB cable
- Analog Lab 3, Ableton Live Lite & UVI Grand Piano Model D included
|Software||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Features||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Outer Dimensions||78.4 x 24.8 x 7.6 cm|