Built to inspire, each model of KeyLab Essential includes the following software titles:
Analog Lab 2: A collection of over 5,000 keyboard presets taken from the award-winning V Collection, powered by Arturia’s exclusive TAE® technology. Featuring every type of sound you can imagine, from analog monosynths to lush pianos, organs to digital powerhouses and everything in between, and all accessible through an easy to navigate, tag-based browser.
Ableton Live Lite: An introduction to the world of Ableton Live, a high-powered software suite used by top producers, DJs, performers, and remixers all around the world. Live Lite lets you record your ideas, layer tracks, warp audio, and release your productions.
UVI Grand Piano Model D: Straight from the world’s greatest concert halls and recording studios. KeyLab Essential also includes UVI’s recreation of the Steinway Model D grand piano, sampled in exquisite detail, ready for you to play, and free of charge.
Combining a stylish, rugged MIDI keyboard, DAW controls, deep integration, and iconic music software, KeyLab Essential is set to become the go-to choice for producers and musicians who want maximum bang for their buck.
- 49-note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch bend & modulation wheels
- Transposition by semitones & octaves
- MCU / HUI compliant for comprehensive DAW integration
- 8 RGB back-lit, multi-purpose performance pads
- 9 faders & rotary encoders
- DAW Command Center & transport section
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control panning and level of tracks)
- 1 Analog Lab-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control essential parameters in Arturia instruments)
- 6 fully-customizable user memories
- 1“Chord play” mode
- Twin-line LCD screen
- Class-compliant USB, enabling use with iOS and Android devices
- Comprehensive music software bundle included
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply
|Outer Dimensions (cm)||78.4 x 24.8 x 7.6|
Founded in Grenoble (France) in 1999, Arturia specializes in the development of music software and hardware for both the professional and amateur musician. Focusing on innovation, the company strives to integrate the latest advances in computer music research and technology into their products. This involves working closely with partner research institutions, such as IRCAM France, in the development of leading edge musical instruments and software, the results of which have gone on to been used in the making of numerous hit records and Hollywood sound tracks.More Arturia products