Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre
Can be ordered, delivery in 2-3 weeks
The Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is both a feature-rich standalone interface and a reliable ADAT preamp expander in one. Packing 8 channels of premium analog audio, rock-solid sync, USB-C and optical connectivity, AudioFuse 8Pre is destined to become the expander of choice in studios and creative spaces around the world.
AudioFuse 8Pre can fulfill any studio role. You already have a powerful interface, but need more inputs? AudioFuse 8Pre is the perfect ADAT preamp expander. Want to record multiple channels, but don’t own an ADAT-capable interface? AudioFuse 8Pre can connect directly with your computer so you can record multi-tracked instruments all at once.
Peerless quality AudioFuse 8Pre offers unrivalled quality at its price point. The 8 Discrete Pro© preamps and analog signal path will let you truly “hear” your audio for the first time. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge input gain will drive even the most demanding lowoutput mics. All this with a totally flat frequency response for total transparency.
AudioFuse 8Pre comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Combining
favorites from our 3 Preamps You’ll Actually Use, Analog Lab Lite, MiniFilter and other upcoming Arturia software effects (700 euros worth software!), AudioFuse 8Pre lets you also enjoy legendary signal processing effects and iconic synth sounds.
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity
- 8 independent analog line outputs
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor
What's in the box?
- Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre
- Power supply
- USB cable
- DiscretePro® Certificate
|61.2 x 34 x 4.3 cm