Allen & Heath ZED60-14FX
The Allen & Heath ZED-60-14FX is a compact mixer for bands or solo artists that require an ultra portable set up to allow them to be ready at a moments notice. The ZED60-14FX builds upon the best selling ZED-14FX by adding 60 mm faders for a more tactile and efficient mixing experience.
The ZED60-14FX features configurable USB audio in/out to easily capture stereo recordings at a live venue or in the studio. The ZED60-10FX also comes with a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs 16 brilliant FX and professional XLR main stereo outputs.
Allen & Heaths ZED60-14FX is perfect for guitarists thanks to 2 out of the 8 mono channels being high impedance jack inputs, that can take normal line level or low level input from a guitar pickup. this means that a guitar can be plugged straighht into the mixer with no need for a seperate DI box. These inputs can recreate the sound of tube preamp in an amp head or combo for high quality definition and stunning warmth.
There is also 2 stereo inputs for use with keyboards or MP3/CD players.
- 8 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60 mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks
|Built In FX||Yes|
|Outer Dimensions||44 x 34.6 x 9.5 cm|