AKG K92 Headphones
Step up to AKG monitoring quality with the AKG K92 closed-back headphones. With large 40mm drivers and a closed design, they reproduce the full sonic range from deep bass to airy highs. AKG headphones have always been very comfortable, and K92 headphones with their self-adjusting headband are no exception. They're ideal for monitoring while tracking in the studio or producing music on your laptop. Factor in high-quality components and replaceable ear-cups, and you can see there's a lot of value in the AKG K92 closed-back headphones.
- Closed-back headphones for tracking, production, and casual listening
- Extended frequency range from large 40mm drivers
- Exceptional comfort thanks to the self-adjusting headband
- Earcups are replaceable to help maximise the lifespan of your headphones
- 3.5mm plug, with 6.35mm screw-on adapter plug included
What's in the box?
6.35mm screw-on adapter
|Frequency Range (Hz)||16 - 22 000 Hz|
|Impedance (Ω)||32 Ω|
|Sensitivity (dB/mW)||113 dB/mW|
|Maximum Input (mW)||200 mW|