Way more control than you'd expect
To look at the LPK25 Wireless, you might not expect a whole lot of flexibility, but this compact controller keyboard is full of surprises. For starters, the keybed delivers extremely responsive synth action, which is perfect for fast playing techniques, and it's totally velocity-sensitive, too. Octave keys let you quickly cover the full piano range, and there's even a sustain pedal input, which is something we rarely see on compact keyboards. But the star of the show has to be the multimode arpeggiator, which comes complete with tap tempo.
Built for maximum portability
Want to sketch song ideas on the subway? How about laying down beats on the beach? Between USB bus power and batteries, you never have to worry about plugging in to play your favorite soft synths. And speaking of wireless, electronic music producers and composers particularly appreciate the LPK25 Wireless's Bluetooth capabilities, which let you even leave the USB cable at home and connect to your laptop or mobile device.
- 25-key USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive, synth-action mini keys deliver excellent playing response
- Arpeggiator, sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS via USB and Bluetooth LE
- Runs on bus power or 2 x AA batteries for up to 12 hours of playing time
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- 4 programmable memory banks let you instantly recall settings
- Send note information or program changes from keys
- Comes with USB cable and editor software for Mac and PC
|Outer Dimensions (cm)||36.5 x 12.4 x 3.6|
Akai entered the electronic music industry in 1984 with one purpose - to give artists the tools they need to express and explore new musical possibilities. Since then, Akaiproducts have become a fixture of modern music both in studio and on stage. The refinement of our digital sampling technology has become the building block of today's most popular music. The uniqueness of our MPC sequencing samplers has forever changed the way modern music is created by enabling digital samples to become the basis for composition. Akai stands at the forefront of digital technology and remains one of the most influential manufacturers of musical equipment of the last 20 years.More Akai products